- Choose Optional Extra
Fuel CO2 Transmission 0-62 MPH RRP Diesel 110 g/km Manual 9.7 seconds £17,370.83
- 0-62 mph
- 9.7 seconds
Exterior Body Features:
- Solid paint
- CO: 0.204
- CO2 (g/km): 110
- HC: 0.00
- HC+NOx: 0.075
- Noise Level dB(A): 71
- NOx: 0.022
- Particles: 0.0004
- Standard Euro Emissions: EURO 6
Engine and Drive Train:
- Camshaft: DOHC
- Catalytic Convertor: 1
- CC: 1,685
- Cylinder Layout: IN-LINE
- Cylinders: 4
- Engine Layout: FRONT TRANSVERSE
- Fuel Delivery: COMMON RAIL
- Gears: 6 SPEED
- Number of Valves: 16
- Transmission: MANUAL
- EC Combined (mpg): 67.3
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC Applies: 1
- EC Extra Urban (mpg): 76.3
- EC Urban (mpg): 55.4
- Badge Engine CC: 1.7
- Badge Power: 139
- Based On ID: 0
- Coin Description: CRDi
- Coin Series: 2
- Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 07: 19A
- Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years: 6
- Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years: 3
- NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %: 89
- NCAP Child Occupant Protection %: 86
- NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09: 5
- NCAP Pedestrian Protection %: 67
- NCAP Safety Assist %: 71
- Safety Concerns?: 0
- Service Interval Frequency - Months: 12
- Service Interval Mileage: 20,000
- Special Edition: 0
- Special Order: 0
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage: 999,999
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years: 7
- Vehicle Homologation Class: M1
- 0 to 60 mph (secs): 1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs): 9.7
- Engine Power - BHP: 139
- Engine Power - KW: 104
- Engine Power - PS: 0
- Engine Power - RPM: 4,000
- Engine Torque - LBS.FT: 251
- Engine Torque - MKG: 35
- Engine Torque - NM: 340
- Engine Torque - RPM: 1750
- Top Speed: 121
- Alloys?: 1
- Space Saver?: 1
- Tyre Size Front: 215/55 R17
- Tyre Size Rear: 215/55 R17
- Tyre Size Spare: SPACE SAVER
- Wheel Style: N
- Wheel Type: 17" ALLOY
- Height: 1,465
- Height (including roof rails): 0
- Length: 4,855
- Wheelbase: 2,805
- Width: 1860
- Width (including mirrors): 0
Weight and Capacities:
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 70
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 2,070
- Luggage Capacity (Seats Up): 510
- Max. Loading Weight: 480
- Max. Roof Load: 100
- Max. Towing Weight - Braked: 1,800
- Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked: 750
- Minimum Kerbweight: 1,590
- No. of Seats: 5
This car’s insurance group is 19A.
Why not check how much it would cost to insure using a discount comparison site like Confused.com? It’s always best to consider the overall cost of a car when choosing a lease plan!
Ten Second Review
Kia Optima Lease Review - As a competitor for the Ford Mondeo, Mazda 6 and Hyundai i40, the Kia Optima is a practical, efficient four door family saloon that offers plenty of value for money.
The Optima has been revised for 2014, offering an improved driving experience, more comfortable seats, new alloy wheels, updated bumpers and a quieter drive, with cabin noise reduced by 3.3 decibels due to improved door seals, additional soundproofing and thicker upholstery.
Only one engine is available on the Optima – a 134bhp 1.7 CRDi, available in six-speed manual or automatic transmission. The manual travels from 0 – 60 in 10.2 seconds averaging 57.6 MPG and emitting 127g/km CO2, resulting in free road tax for the first year and £110 annually thereafter.
The automatic transmission, however, has a 0 – 60 of 11.5 seconds and emits 158g/km CO2, meaning no free year and a higher tax of £180 annually. It also has a lower MPG of 47.1.
Cabin space is abundant with plenty of storage including a 505 litre boot and reasonable legroom and headspace for adult passengers.
The Optima offers a huge range of features, including alloy wheels, electronic stability control, and air conditioning come as standard on all models. There are three trim levels available, simply named 1, 2 and 3. Trim 1 offers 17 inch alloy wheels, hill start assistance, Bluetooth, LED daytime running lights and front and rear fog lights. Trim 2 includes 18 inch alloy wheels, a 7 inch touch screen featuring satellite navigation and a reversing camera, leather interior, heated seats and a 550w stereo system. Finally, Trim 3, provides keyless entry, autonomous parking, xenon headlights and a panoramic sunroof.
Whilst not yet tested by EURO NCAP, the Kia Optima is based on the Hyundai i40, which received a 5 star crash test rating.
Kia offer a 7 year/100,000 mile warranty and service plans.
Not your ordinary release from Kia the Optima is an ambitious and somewhat different saloon car. With a specially trademarked 'Tiger Nose' front grille it sets itself apart from the competition in what can sometimes become a crowded and homogenous market.
This is a saloon car for those who want something smart with a bit of personality. Whether it'll be a headline car for Kia is questionable, but if you want something distinctive for YOU then the Optima is well worth consideration. As with many models from Kia the price is bang on, whilst keeping a comfortable and stylish interior intact. Great value again from the South Korean manufacturer.