Celtic Mascot Competition Terms and Conditions
1. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. The competition is not open to any staff employed by the Fleet Alliance Group or Celtic FC and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. The prize will consist of the following: full Celtic FC kit to wear on the day. Lead the Celtic FC team down the tunnel and out onto the pitch. 1 x ticket and 1 x parent/guardian ticket to the match afterwards. The guest must be a UK resident of age 16 years or over.
4. The competition is open to UK residents of age 16 years or over. You must be aged between 7 – 11 to be a mascot.
5. To enter, simply select your favourite car from the Intelligent Car Leasing website and tweet the URL alongside the hashtag #CelticLeasing.
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries will not count.7. A winner will be selected at random on Wednesday 24th April 2019. The winner will be the Club’s mascot at the Celtic v Kilmarnock game on Saturday 27th April 2019 (12.30pm kick-off).
8. The competition will run on the advertised dates and any entries out with these dates will not be included in the draw.
9. The winner will be contacted on Twitter by Intelligent Car Leasing.
10. If the winner cannot be contacted via the provided contact details or if they do not claim their prize within 24 hours, Intelligent Car Leasing reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. The winners are solely responsible to attend the relevant stadium at the correct time and date.15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.