Competition Terms and Conditions - Intelligent Car Leasing
1. The entrant must be aged 16 or over and a resident of the United Kingdom.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. The competition is not open to any staff employed by the Fleet Alliance Group or Celtic FC and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. There is one prize: the winner will receive a Celtic FC shirt, signed by the Celtic FC Team.
5. To enter:
- Simply visit www.intelligentcarleasing.com
- Pick the car you’d love to lease and share the URL on Facebook or Twitter
- Alongside the hashtag #CelticLeasing
All must be completed for a valid entry.
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries will not count. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
7. One winner will be selected at random by Intelligent Car Leasing from the entries on Facebook or Twitter.
8. The competition runs from Monday 15th March 2021 until 12.00 on Wednesday 31st March 2021. Any entries out with these dates will not be included in the draw.
9. The winner will be announced on the Intelligent Car Leasing Facebook and Twitter on Thursday 1st April 2021.
10. The winner will be contacted on Facebook or Twitter by the Intelligent Car Leasing page directly.
11. If the winner cannot be contacted via Facebook or Twitter or if they do not claim their prize within 48 hours, Intelligent Car Leasing reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant. In this case, the prize will be offered to another entrant on Monday 5th April 2021.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
14. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.