WIN your place as a Club Mascot with Intelligent Car Leasing
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
• The competition is not open to any staff employed by the Fleet Alliance Group or Celtic and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
• The prize is: Full Celtic kit to wear on the day lead the Celtic Team down the tunnel and out onto the Paradise pitch in front of a buzzing crowd. 1x ticket and 1x parent/guardian ticket to enjoy the thrilling match afterwards. Winners will be able to bring one parent/guardian to accompany them and enjoy the match afterwards. The guest will be a UK resident of age 16 years or over.
• The competition is open to UK residents of age 16 years or over. You must be aged between 7 – 11 to be a mascot.
• Entry is via the Intelligent Car Leasing’s Twitter (IntelligentCL) or Facebook (IntelligentCarLeasing) accounts. For a valid entry, you must FOLLOW Intelligent Car Leasing and SHARE the Mercedes-Benz A-Class OR Tesla Model 3 link along with the hashtag #CelticLeasing.
• Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries will not count.
• Winners will be selected at random on Tuesday 17th March 2020. The winner will be the Club’s mascot at the Celtic V St Johnstone game on Saturday 21st March 2020.
• The competition will run on the advertised dates and any entries out with these dates will not be included in the draw.
• The winner will be contacted on Twitter or Facebook by Intelligent Car Leasing.
• If the winner cannot be contacted via the provided contact details or if they do not claim their prize within 24 hours, Intelligent Car Leasing reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
• By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
• The winners are solely responsible to attend the relevant stadium at the correct time and date.
• The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
**UPDATE on 17/03/2020: Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19, the Scottish FA board have suspended all domestic professional and grassroots football until further notice. A winner will still be picked on 17/03/20 however, the game you will attend will be re-scheduled for a later date.