Be part of a team.
Location: Glasgow and Uckfield
Here's a few questions for you....
Would you like to work in an environment that nurtures and supports people? Where saying we're flexible actually means a healthy flexible work and home life balance, where you'd be able to work 2 days from home and enjoy the benefits of flexi-time as well?
How about a benefits package which can include free parking or private dental care, duvet days, and birthday day off, as well as uncapped OTE (indicative OTE £30k-£35k)?
If you're attracted to working in that type of distinctive and flexible culture, then joining Intelligent Car Leasing might be the right move for you.
Our business has been recognised within the UK’s Great Place to Work list on 9 consecutive years as well as this year achieving Platinum status with Investors in People. We don’t rest on our laurels and allow employee welfare and wellbeing to take a back seat! Rest assured, we are always looking to improve and allow our people to develop and hopefully stay with us to build a long term career.
Working with us, you will be able to enjoy a flexible working pattern of 2 days working from home and 3 in the office, so you can have a better balance of working and combining your personal commitments. We have found that our people have settled into being able to work from home really well over the course of the last year and because of this we don't want to squander the opportunity to enhance people's work and life balance.
It’s a sales environment but one with the right support from the team in place to enable an engaged, enthusiastic person to succeed in the role.
What will I be doing?
Our Leasing Specialists/Sales Executives are responsible for maintaining and growing our business levels through management of web sales, incoming email and telephone enquiries. You will be part of a growing sales team that helps customers find their perfect leased car, whilst providing excellent levels of customer service.
What are the core part of the job?
- Process all proposals and orders as well as deal with general enquiries.
- Achieve income and unit targets.
- Manage all inbound enquiries assigned to you.
- Be responsible for proposing clients/prospects for credit proposals.
- Set times of the day to prospect new customers/follow up enquiries.
- Upload new deals onto database before passing to sales support.
- Assist other team members with key tasks in the sales process, as required.
- Work alongside Sales Support to ensure a well-managed delivery process for both new business and renewed vehicles.
- Communicate professionally with funding partners and ensure any problems are highlighted to Sales Manager.
- Maximise opportunities to enhance profit margin.
- Provide frequent up-to-date reports on web sales and sales opportunities.
- Meet compliance obligations and abide to TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) obligations.
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Manager to monitor and maintain target sales figures.
What skills will I need to succeed?
- Experience in the motor trade, preferably within the Leasing Sector or at a Car Dealership.
- Ability to close sales and gain commitment.
- Identifying opportunities.
- Strong time management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
If you're interested in joining our team, email us your CV and a covering letter.
Alternatively, you can email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com